Fitbit

 I got my first Fitbit activity tracker in 2015, and while I have experimented with other brands, I always come back to Fitbit.

I  currently wear a Fitbit Sense 2, but I still have my original Versa and my Luxe.   I’m thinking I might upgrade to the Google Pixel smartwatch (Google bought Fitbit a couple of years ago), but maybe I’ll wait…

…because rumor has it that a Fitbit is developing a smart ring; smart rings are the latest trend.  The leader in ring technology is Oura, but Samsung is about to release a ring.  And according to Forbes, the Samsung ring and watch will work together, so you can wear both devices and get better data.  I’d like to see Fitbit do that ,,,


I am amazed at myself, being so enthused about fitness trackers.


Comments

  1. Smart rings are a good idea but they wouldn't work for me. Due to a medical condition my hands (especially my right hand) swells in the winter and I'd have to get rings in two different sizes. I'll stick with my Apple Watch for now. I don't use most of its features and there are some privacy concerns, but it is convenient and feeds data to my Weight Watchers app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be curious to know how many steps I take in a day when I'm working, but otherwise I don't understand the fuss. But they do some great things, I hear. Definitely wait for the new models, especially if what you have right now is working just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday