Wednesday Medley




Terri’s questions for the week:

1.  The first spring flowers are usually daffodils, dandelions, lilies, tulips, iris. and lilacs. Which one of those choices is your favorite?  Have you seen any yet?
It’s too early for flowers here, except in stores. Tulips are my favorite  But you forgot to mention crocuses.  hHre are the ones from my yard last spring.

 

2.  What is your least favorite thing about spring?
It takes too long to get here!  Really!  I'm ready for spring by the end of January, but I have to wait until March.  No fair!

3.  Okay, what puts a spring in your step?

Warm, sunny weather is a start....
4.  What is your favorite springtime song?

 


Yeah, I have a weird sense of humor.

but htis one's OK too:


 

5.  What really says spring to you?
When the forsythia bloom.  I see those yellow blossoms and I know warm weather has arrived.



6.  Tell us something random about your week.
I hate being sick.  I stayed home from work yesterday, there was just no way I could manage.  I'm feeling better today, but tea is my new best friend.
Timing was lousy, I have far too much to do before I go on vacation Friday.   

Comments

  1. Hope you feel better soon!! Here Comes The Sun is a good one. Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better before your trip. Bright side: at least this didn't happen while you were *on* vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the Medley today! Here Comes the Sun is a great song choice!! Sure hope you feel even better tomorrow! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you have been sick. Feel better!
    I have some flowers up at my house. My crocus and daffodils have bloomed. My tulips are trying to grow, but that is about it. I still haven;t checked on the iris's. Loved your answers! Happy first day of Spring!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday