COVID?

 So we saw Hugh Jackman in The Music Man on Sunday.  On Monday Jackman tested positive for COVID, and the show announced his understudy would perform through June 21.  I would have been seriously disappointed if Jackman hadn’t been in the show on Sunday, so I know there are a lot of disappointed theater goers right now.

Incidentally Broadway theaters are still requiring everyone to “mask up” but they’re no longer asking for proof of vaccination.

I guess COVID is now endemic and a permanent part of our lives.

Which reminds me, I should schedule my second booster shot.  If I react the same way I handled previous vaccines, I need to make sure I can stay home the day after I get the booster shot.  




Comments

  1. It seems COVID is now making the rounds of the entertainment industry (i.e Mick Jagger and Miley Cyrus, among others recently). Didn't Hugh Jackman already have COVID? My son says a number of people at his job have had it two or three times already. I agree, COVID is going to be with us permanently Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is Jackman’s second bout.

      Dr. Fauci just tested positive.

      Delete
  2. I felt icky for about a week after the 2nd booster. And I didn't feel that way before. So, just a heads up for you. I thought it might be allergies or I might have been overtired or some such. Then my father's wife was feeling exactly the same way a couple days after her 2nd booster, so...

    Not to worry you. Just be aware if you're feeling like you have allergies or a light cold, it's the shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday