Music Monday for the family

And today we are asked for songs about Mom or our family.

Let's start with Martina McBride, singing about her relationship with her daughter.  I have two daughters, so I can relate.





Next up, Carrie Underwood singing to her mother....






Backstreet Boys salute the perfect fan...





Lee Ann Womack's wish for her child




And since we're talking about parental hopes and dreams





And finally, so that we don't drown in sentimentality today....




And for the gardeners among us....













I was going to leave it there, with a joke....

Then Saturday came  the news that Little Richard died.    I'll close it out with one of his best.












Comments

  1. Robin,

    I'm glad to see someone paid tribute to Little Richard. I meant to revise my post but forgot. I enjoyed your Mom-themed songs today. Martina McBride is one of my favorite female country artists. Have a boogietastic week. Take care and be well, my dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martina actually made me cry with that song.

      Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. There are so many interesting things about the Little Richard video. I am sure he was not allowed to break loose just like Elvis was only shown from the wait up on his first Ed Sullivan appearance. Note that the band is all black and the audience is all white, but the only couple dancing is black...different times. Love that "mini grand" piano. Thanks for sharing a great video of a great artists. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice songs. We both picked the Backstreet Boys. Great minds think alike. Gret playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great songs I really enjoyed I hope you dance.Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, great job for sure. I love your set up! You have rocked the house my friend! Rod Stewart's song that you picked is a favorite of mine so thank you for posting that one for sure. Hope you had a nice mother's day! Have a great evening! hugs & that's for rockin' along with us! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great playlist, Songbird. We didn't know this song of the Backstreet Boys, but it was very beautyful and the video too😸Clean Pawkisses for a Happy Wednesday. Stay Safe Healthy and Yourselfie🙏🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday