sadness

Amid all the holiday celebrations we had some sadness.  We were on our way home from Benihana Christmas Eve when I checked my Facebook and found out that M had died. 

Drew and his sister used to be part of a community theater group and still have many friends from the group. Over the years we've seen many of the group's productions.  M was one of the most active members of the group, working tirelessly behind the scenes as well as appearing as a lead or featured role in most of the productions.  I didn't really know him, but I enjoyed all of his performances.

He was diagnosed with cancer last spring.  He was only 54. He leaves behind a wife and three children, the youngest of which is 17 years old.  

This was the same group that introduced me to Lily  Hard to believe it's been 7 months since she passed away.



 

Comments

  1. A sad time. It's hard losing friends and acquaintances, especially at this time of year. Because I lost my Mom when I was young, I feel especially for the 17 year old. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday