Geese!

You almost always see Canadian geese on the grassy field between the elementary school and the high school.

“Canadian geese” might be a misnomer.  Our local goose population is non-migratory.

So it’s normal to see a flock or two enjoying all that the field has to offer.

But apparently the field also attracts the true Canadians, the geese who migrate from northern climes and head towards Florida and points south.

When I drove past the field the other day, I saw a sea of geese.  There must have been 500 birds on that field.

Here, take a look out my car window.








Comments

  1. Sadly, we have places like that, too. The geese are totally out of control in some of our most beautiful parks. I hate to think of them as "rats with wings" but I do. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this particular field is totally unusable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday