Lazy Saturday

There was snow on the ground when I got up this morning.  And a Star Wars marathon on TV.   A good day to stay inside and take it easy.

Though I did get a workout done.  I do enjoy Leslie Sansone walk at home DVD's.  Just because I feel lazy doesn't mean I have to sit on the couch all day.

Our New Year's Eve plans are made.  A group of us are going to a local catering hall, Sit down dinner, DJ, dancing.  Should be fun.

We're still working on Christmas.  I think we're doing a Greek restaurant on Christmas Eve.  And Chinese food on Christmas Day, of course.  the only thing we haven't figured out is which movie to see Christmas morning.  I'm thinking we might wind up at Rogue One (which is either a worthy addition to the Star Wars story or a total disaster, depending which paper you read).

We're also trying to arrange a mid week dinner with Jen and Becca and their respective boyfriends.  Drew met Becca's boyfriend once, but hasn't met Jen's boyfriend yet.  It's time.

So on this quiet Saturday I have much to look forward to, don't I?


Comments

  1. Quiet days can be the best ones! I watched some of Episode IV A New Hope on TV yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't see any reason to stress over holidays. I've never ate on Christmas eve or day.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday