Mike's Unicorn Diner

You know I love a good diner. We recently found ourselves in Staten Island, and wound up at Mike's Unicorn Diner for a late lunch/early dinner.

We were a large group, and called ahead to make sure we could be accommodated. The table was ready when we arrived. Service was friendly and efficient. Food was hot and fresh, portions were generous.

I was pleased with the variety of the menu, lots of options available. I really enjoyed the sautéed mushrooms and onions on my burger.

I don't visit Staten Island often, but it's nice to know I can get a decent burger or sandwich when I'm there.


Mike's Unicorn Diner Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

 - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday