Chutzpah!

"Lovely" encounter with a neighbor this morning.

Background:  my parents' house is 90 feet back from the street.  There are trees and shrubs in the center of the lawn, which provide some privacy -- you can't really see the front of the house from the street.

This morning I had an early meeting at the synagogue.  It must have been about 11:30 when I drove home.

There was a woman walking her dog on my lawn!  She and the poodle were on the grass, halfway between the trees and the curb.  And the dog was in a very familiar pose.

I stopped the car, rolled down my window and asked why she was on my lawn.

She assured me she had baggies with her and would clean up after the dog.

In all the years I had dogs, I never would have let mine do its business on tge neighbor's lawn! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday