who or what is on your bucket list?

The topic came up this weekend, because Drew bougiht tickets to see Neil Diamond in concert next summer, and his friend Marc said something to him about "Crossing it off your bucket list."

I never made a bucket list, a list of things to experience before I die. Not even when I was so sick 6 . . . almost 7 . . . years ago.

I guess it's because I am enjoying so many things now.

I suppose, if pressed, I'd probably put travel at the top of the list. There's so much of the world I haven't seen and want to explore.


I want to see Billy Joel in concert. I saw him perform at Citi Field during Paul McCartney's concert but I've never seen Billy in concert.

But what I really want . . .To dance at a wedding. Or rather, two weddings. I want to see my children with good careers, good friends and loving partners. I want to hokd my grandchildren in my arms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday