Feline Friday

 Feline politics.  


I tookShadow to Drew’s house Saturday night.  I want Shadow and Duchess to get along.  Sorry, no photos. 

When we first arrived Duchess was in the den.  Shadow wandered around the house for a few minutes, then hid under a chair in the living room, but Duchess could see Shadow.  When Drew sat on the couch in the den, Duchess positioned herself between Drew and Shadow, as if to say “this is my person, do not approach.”

Shadow spent most of the evening in the living room, but eventually ventured into the den.  Duchess left the den, and Shadow chased after her.  Duchess went back to the den, Shadow followed.  Duchess left the den, Shadow followed …

Duchess took a position on the den floor, and Shadow tried to figure out a way to get closer to her, but Duchess kept growling.

We will try another summit soon.


In the meantime enjoy this video of my silly kitty.  She likes to jump onto the door so she can look out the skylight.


  


Comments

  1. It sounds like Shadow is trying to make friends. I wonder if Duchess will let her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope if they meet often enough, they will learn to like each other. It often happens that way.

    Thank you so much for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday