Music Monday

 It’s a “your choice” week.


How about some CCR?

 


 

 


  

  


  

  



Comments

  1. You can never go wrong with CCR in your playlist. I loved this band and I thought, "I Heard It Through the Grapevine" was the best arrangement of that song ever. "Down on the Corner", from Willie & the Poor Boys is such a fun tune and "Run Through The Jungle" coupled with "Fortunate Son" speaks to a tour of duty in Vietnam. Great playlist. Really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Driller 100% - you can never go wrong with CCR in your playlist. :) They're definitely one of my hubby's favorites! Excellent choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been a fan of CCR. I enjoyed listening to your featured tracks. Thanks for joining the 4M party. Have a boogietastic week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CCR is really good. Very nice playlist here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list of songs by a great band. I can't help but when I look at the lead so ger I think of the " Way Outs" from The Flintstones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back in the day, we had almost all of CCR's albums on vinyl. Love them. Your playlist cheered me on a drizzly Monday afternoon. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pickins' my friend! I saw Creedence Clear Water one time. They were awesome! Have a great day & thanks for joinin' us! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good choice.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice, Songbirdie, CCR is a favourite here too😺Double Pawkisses🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday