SNOW!!!!

 So it’s Monday night and it’s snowing.

Yes, we’re getting our first real snowfall of the season on February 27,  can you believe it?

Astronomically spring begins on March 20, but the meteorologist will tell you spring begins on March 1. 

They’re expecting about 3 inches, more or less.  Certainly not a major storm. But significant.

We’re getting our first measurable snow at the end of the season.

A lot of schools have already announced a delayed opening, a few have declared a snow day.

And the biggest irony?  I work from home, a snow day usually means I hunker down with my work computer and enjoy not having to deal with the mess.  But I won’t be staying home tomorrow.

I’ll be at my accountant’s office.  We were supposed to get our taxes done last week, but the accountant had a family emergency and had to reschedule.

Ugh.


Comments

  1. I thought winter was over.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to reschedule my annual mammogram, which was supposed to be first thing today. I am so grateful to be able to work from home. We've had wild weather this past week - even a thunderstorm with hail a week ago. Now, snow for the second time in a week. We are way behind in snowfall, too. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course the one day you want to be hanging out at home...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday