GMTA

 Because we’re going to the concert tonight, we went out for Valentine’s Day last night, to a local Cuban place … I really love Caribbean food.  It was our first time at this restaurant l. I saw the menu and wanted one of everything. I want the calamari appetizer, but the spinach dip looks amazing, too.  I really have to choose between ropa vieja and coconut shrimp?  Flan or churros for dessert?  We’ll just have to go back.

And then we went back to Drew’s house.   He had Valentine’s Day cards for me.   Very cute.  I had the birthday cards I forgot to give him last week as well as Valentine’s cards.  He opened one of the Valentine’s cards and said “I almost bought this one for you.”   He opened the other Valentine’s card, same thing. He opened one of the birthday cards.  “I almost bought this one for you.” (My birthday is a Saturday.). 

And then he opened the last card. “You’re not going to believe this,”. He bought me the same card I had just given him.



I guess great minds do think alike.

Comments

  1. You are obviously on the same wave length! Have a great time tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to shop at different places. Perhaps you should buy him cards now for next year so this won't happen again. (That is, assuming that there'll be new cards next year...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday