More this and that

It snowed last night, first time this season.  There wasn’t a lot of snow, just a dusting actually.  It melted before I had a chance to take a picture.

I love the way newly-fallen snow looks.  But I hate the inconvenience it causes,

Road conditions this morning were awful, I hear.  Drew had a near-accident when a minibus skidded on the ice and almost hit his car.  But by the time I left the house the roads were just fine.

We’re expecting a cold snap Friday and Saturday.  But it’s supposed to warm up again by Sunday.

I’m glad it’s going to be warmer on Sunday.  We’re celebrating Drew’s birthday. We’re having a party at an Italian restaurant, all of his friends have been invited. I’m really looking forward to it.

Drew’s sister was invited to the party, of course, but she declined the invitation and I think that relationship is irretrievably broken.  It’s sad, but I think it’s for the best.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Drew.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the roads weren't too bad for you. Enjoy the warm up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday