Sunday Stealing

 1. What kinds of things do you like to write?

When I was younger I wrote poetry and short stories.  I don’t do that anymore.  Part of my job includes writing, and I enjoy that, but I much prefer my blog, where I get to pick the topic.

2. What is your favorite genre of movie?

Hmm, hard decision, since I like so many genres.  The most recent movie I watched was Coco, an animated film from Disney.  The one before that was Paul Newman and Sally Field in Absence of Malice.

3. Your favorite song?

Again, I like so many types of music and so many different songs. It’s hard to choose just one.


I’ll choose a favorite moment.


Back when live music was still a thing, I went to a concert.  It was the very first concert ever done at CitinField, and Sir Paul McCartney was the performer.


And Billy Joel joined him for one song. 




4. During what situation do your eyes shine the brightest?

Another hard question.  Today I will say “while watching live entertainment”, because I really miss concerts and theater.

5. Summer or Winter?

I love summer. I survive winter.

6. What do you do when you are angry?

I’m a screamer, but I’ve worked very hard to get that under control.


7, Sleep with lights on or off ?


Off.



8. Are you ok with eating alone in a restaurant?


Yes.  I used to travel a lot for business, so eating alone was part of the routine.


9. Texting or calling?

Texting.

10. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?


Hmmm...my resilience and ability to keep calm in a crisis.


11. How do you act when you’re scared?

I get very quiet.

12. When you look at the sky do you first look at the moon, or the stars?

The moon.  The Jewish calendar is a lunar calendar, we’ve measured time by the phases of the moon since forever.  So I think it’s genetic that I look to the moon first.



13. Do you approach strangers when you are lost?


Yes, but reluctantly.  I usually try to use a map/GPS app to help myself.


14. Tea or Coffee?


Coffee of course.  Though I will drink tea occasionally.

15. With sugar? Milk? Lemon? Anything else?


Coffee with milk or half and half.  Tea with sugar or honey.

Comments

  1. What a special moment with Paul and Billy. Loved it, Songbird. Love the insights too. Granny and I are Summergirls too and we both like to scream sometimes...MOL😸Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very special moment. We never expected Billy to be there, the audience went wild.

      Delete
  2. Yes! #5, that is me too! Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Texting is always preferable :) The tea or coffee questions always annoy me. Not for others, but when I am asked. (The answer is neither.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday