Music Monday

 


And today’s theme:

Celestial as in the sky/outer space or belonging to or relating to heaven or relating to anything supremely good/beautiful. Inspired by our friends at Angelswhisper2011

I’ll focus on space and space travel.  It’s something that has always fascinated me.  

Let’s start with Space Oddity

  

Drops of Jupiter


  

Rocket Man


  

Fly Me To The Moon




Space Cowboy

 

The Final Countdown 


  

You’ll recognize this classic


And we end with a little Monty Python

  


Comments

  1. Drops of Jupiter is such a great song as we both picked it. A very nice playlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked some excellent songs. I was a little confused by the theme but you did a great job. I'll have to come back next week as I can't seem to use either my speakers or my beat buds. I don't want to involve tech support aka my son as we would have to do it by phone. Sigh....Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered if someone might go with Elton John's "Rocket Man". :) Frank Sinatra is another good choice. You did a fabulous job. Thanks for hitting the dance floor this week. Have a boogietastic day, my dear! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday