Should have named her Piglet


Look at her, so sweet.  Fast asleep. A little angel. 

You wouldn’t think she was such a … well, a …

Well, I never get to eat a meal alone anymore.   Someone small and furry likes tuna salad, ham, scrambled eggs, macaroni and cheese … she has to check out whatever is on my plate.

Yeah, even broccoli.

And if her dinner (the good stuff,  canned cat food instead of dry) is a few minutes late, she yells at me.  Seriously, it’s like being lectured by a squeaky toy.

Angelwhisper  tells how Granny managed to blockade her stove, so that her kittens cannot burn their paws when Granny cooks.  


When I was cooking, I had to throw my little miscreant into the bathroom and close the door.

And don’t think I didn’t hear about it.  Talk about caterwauling…


But when someone falls asleep in my lap..when she’s purring with contentment… ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Comments

  1. So cute! One of my cats eats just about anything I eat. Plus some. I will guess Piglet will be her nickname now! If I had known Mickey (and got him to name, he "came" with Mickey), I think I might have called him Goose. He curls up just like a goose does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have a companion, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A