Music Monday — Happy Halloween

 And today we’ve been asked for Halloween-inspired songs.

Anyone who’s been reading this blog knows I have a list a mile long of Halloween favorites. I’ve hosted my annual Halloween party since …well, for awhile now.

So let’s start with a classic 

 

Yeah, the Monster Mash …

Moving on,  let’s go with something by the Eagles.

  

Let’s do the Time Warp!


    

This song is spooky …



    

I’m sure we all remember Ghost Busters 


  

Gotta love this one from Blondie


  

And now for some Bette Midler


    

And the sequel …


  

Yeah, the Witches are back.




Comments

  1. Fun set of songs for Halloween! I still have yet to watch Hocus Pocus. I think I noticed the sequel on HBO Max this weekend. You and I both went with Ray Parker Jr. That's such a fabulous tune and I love the old Ghostbusters movies. Have a safe and fun Halloween, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love Monster Mash and Ghostbusters. I enjoyed all of these and never thought of some of these songs but now I would recommend Evil Woman by ELO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool playlist! (The Ghostbusters one is blocked in Canada, but who doesn't know that song?) How about "Season of the Witch" by Donovan? I went with Alice Cooper. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen Hocus Pocus (I have seen the original Ghostbusters). I wouldn't even have known about the movie if not for the Music Moves Me group. Those covers are so good and - was one of the witches riding a hoverboard in the sequel?? (Looked like she had one for each foot). Wow. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were roombas, a substitute for a standard broom.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday