So...

 Yesterday's playlist was all Jimmy Buffett.  And I said I had the Caribbean on my mind.


But  I didn't say why...


Drew and I are going on a Caribbean cruise.  


Next year, that is. December 2022.


Right now the CDC isn't even sure what protocols will be in place when the cruise lines resume operations this summer.  We want to cruise, but we don't want to deal with ever-changing protocols. Things being what they are, we were able to get a good deal for next year, when (hopefully) everything settles down.


It's a great itinerary -- leaving out of Tampa, making port at the Cayman Islands, Panama, Costa Rica, Colombia, and Mexico.  

16 months to plan and dream...

Comments

  1. Sounds like it will be fun and, yes, it's far out enough that all should go as planned. My husband and I, we aren't booking anything just yet but we'll see. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sounds nice. And things should be somewhat back to normal by then. We hope.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday