of boys and friends and boyfriends

did I mention that Becca broke up with her boyfriend in mid August?  His idea, not hers.  and did I mention they got back together a few weeks later?  Don't feel bad if you can't keep up, I didn't know about the reconciliation until last week, when I took her out to dinner and she casually mentioned she'd spent the previous weekend at his college in Pennsylvania.

poor Jen.  about halfway through the summer she stopped hanging with a certain group of friends and I didn't know why.  turns out she she had a falling out with her friend Sara.  since Sara was always with that group of friends, Jen chose to hang out with other friends instead.   you guessed it, the disagreement was over a boy ....someone Jen liked but the boy asked Sara out...and Sara didn't tell Jen and when Jen found out ...

but the funniest part of this post is the email I got from Drew's sister.   seems auntie has a friend whose grandson is 26 and in medical school....grandma wants grandson to meet a nice Jewish girl....and auntie is trying to play matchmaker....Jen has reached the age where well-meaning relatives are trying to fix her up,,,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday