Aggravation

I had a Groupon for FTD. On Friday I placed an order for flowers for my mom. I got a confirming email. Delivery was scheduled for today, Mother's Day.

When the flowers didn't show up by 7 PM I called. After holding for a looong time, I was finally connected to the most aggravating customer service rep. He asked for the order number and my name ... And couldn't find my order. Asked for a supervisor. At first he refused. Then he put me on hold. Then he told me he couldn't connect me because all the lines were busy. Then he asked for the recipient's name and phone number.


Finally he located the order. And told me that the local florist rejected the order but no one bothered to tell me.


He offered to have the flowers delivered later in the week at a discount. I told him I just wanted a refund.


Thank you so much for ruining Mother's Day,FTD.


Oh, and by the way, the flowers my kids sent me from 1-800-Flowers were gorgeous.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday