frustration!!!!!

So, my first ever Jimmy buffett concert was in November 2009, I won the tickets from Newsday -- floor seats at Madison Square Garden.  Concert happened just as we were planning our Caribbean cruise, and the timing couldn't be better. 

When we took the cruise in February, we walked past Margaritaville in the Cayman Islands, but didn't have time to go inside.  And the Margaritaville in cozumel was too far out of our way....but we did go to the one in Niagara Falls in July.

We saw Jimmy at Jones Beach last August.  That time we sat in nosebleed territory.  I bought the tickets on Stub Hub because I wasn't able to get them directly from Live Nation....

What happened  -- Jimmy announced his summer tour dates while we were on the cruise.  We came home from the cruise on a Sunday, and I didn't read the Sunday papers until Monday afternoon --- and the Sunday paper had an ad annoucing that the tickets would go on sale Monday morning.

So this year, I've been scanning Margaritaville.com virtually every day, waiting for the Welcome to Fin Land tour dates to be announced.  There are a few dates posted for April and May, plus a Paris, France concert listed for September, but the bulk of the summer tour has NOT been annouced!    Sooooo frustrating!

I'm hoping he does another Jones Beach concert, and I'm hoping it does not conflict with our Disney vacation.

Sigh.  At least I can visit Margaritaville at Citiwalk....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday