as seen on TV, part 2

So one day last week I see an article in Newsday that a local restaurant is going to be featured on "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives."    Well, that's one of Drew's favorite shows, so I call him up ...to find out that he eats at this place frequently, he stops there on his way home from work.  The daughter of one of his friends used to work there.


So I watch Guy Fieri enjoy himself at The Pit Stop.  And of course I want to go!

 The place looks like an old fashioned fast food stop.  You order your food at the counter and try to find a table.



But the food....

Well, any comparison of this place to McDonald's or burger King should be outlawed.

Drew and I each had the steak and cheese panini, combo with fries and a drink.  Drew's friend had the "hot dog all the way", with so many toppings I lost count.

the table we found was right under this picture:


 definitely a place worth visiting!
.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday