Music Monday
August is the Abundant Harvest of Vegetables month. CoolKidFacts says these veggies are in abundance this time of year tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and peas. Use these for inspiration or go with vegetables in general found in artist/band name or song title/lyrics.
Interesting theme. Especially since I spent a small fortune at some farm stands last week.
Found a few weird ones.
And where do veggies come from?
And this song from Broadway …I love the child reciting all the veggies they grow.
Undoubtedly the most unique playlist of the day. I'm going to pick Perter, Paul, and Mary for the win. They seem to have the appropriate whimsical attitude for the theme of the song. Well played.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite was Peter, Paul and Mary (yes even more so than the Beatles) but Plenty of Pennsylvania sent me down a Broadway rabbit hole. I am far from an expert on Broadway and I had never heard of this musical, but the plot intrigued me. The Beach Boys song is what made me flee to fruits. So...weird?
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in junior high I was in the drama club production of Plain and Fancy. So when I saw the theme my mind went right to this song
DeleteI agree with Driller, your playlist is the uniquest one. I would've never guessed the first track is the Beach Boys. I actually kind of liked the song. All of these are introductions. I was surprised I didn't know a single one. Although, the title Glass Onion sounds familiar in name only the tune did not. Good job! Have a boogietastic week, darlin'! xo
ReplyDeleteThese are different songs. I really liked these
ReplyDeleteFun music. August also has "Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch" Night. After all, what else do you do with it when you've grown more than you can handle?
ReplyDelete