More ramblings

 Working from home today.  I didn’t plan to.  Got to work this morning and found out there’s no air conditioning in the building.  In August.  Thank goodness for laptops. 

Someone small and furry is enjoying having mom home today. That’s her, hiding under my very messy desk.




I have to stop buying clothes!  Buying clothes has become fun again now that I no longer need to shop in the plus size department.  And I really did need to build an office wardrobe.  But I have enough now … (she said, while adding a new skirt to her closet…). Seriously,  I’ve been on a bit of a shopping spree, and I really did need the clothes, but I do have to stop for awhile. 

I like “Memories”, the feature on Facebook that shows you your posts and photos from previous years, Anazon photos sends me reminders, and I also use an app called “Timehop”.  Today’s memories feature my activities on this date in various years — a baseball game, a Broadway show, the Renaissance Faire, a Jimmy Buffett concert at Jones Beach …

We do like to keep busy …




Comments

  1. Glad to hear they didn't make you stay in the office. That would have been miserable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment