Dilemma

 So all summer long I took a yoga class at the park. I like this class and I really liked the teacher. Every Tuesday night, I would roll out my mat and spend an hour becoming more flexible.

I didn’t know what I would do once the class was over. Some of the schools in the area, including my own school district offer adult education classes during the year which usually include a yoga class. My plan was to take one of those classes.

But then I found out that the yoga class I have been enjoying will be offered at the park in the fall. Done.

I also found out that the same teacher has a class on Thursday nights in a different park. Sounds like a possibility.  But her class is at 7 PM, and at 8:30 there is a tai chi class. I was thinking about tai chi. It sounds like fun.

So the dilemma. Two yoga classes? One yoga class and tai chi? Or two yoga classes and the tai chi class?

If this is the worst dilemma, I have to deal with I think I am OK.

Comments