This and that

 So I baked a dozen perfect gluten-free corn muffins and left them cooling on the kitchen counter.  When I came back I had 11 perfect muffins and one that had been …sampled. Who knew cats like corn muffins?

Same cat nibbled on the roses I had in a vase on my dining room table.  And threw up under the table.

Yes, I’m looking at you, Moon Shadow.

And Duchess …is the Queen of hairballs.

Life with cats is many things, but “boring” isn’t one of them.

Remember last year, how we saw a friend perform ay a comedy club?  He performed last night at a bar. It was the first round of competition, the same competition he entered last year.  Last night he won the competition, and was invited to compete in the second round at a local comedy club. So excited for him!

Of course, the comedians were also competing with the Yankees game …when we walked into the bar, the Yankees game was on half of the tv’s and the other half were tuned to the Mets game, but the Mets won their game before the competition started. LGM!  (Let’s Go Mets!)   That game was exciting…and the Yankees won, too …

Fall color is starting to pop around here.  The big tree across the street is changing rapidly, it’s turning a lovely yellow gold. 

Our neighborhood is quickly turning into Halloweentown.  I love it.  If I go for a walk later today I might take a few photos.

A YouTube find!  An old newsreel about …Levittown!

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

Music Monday

Ultimate Blog Party!!!!