Neighborhood walk

Most of the trees around here are still green.  A few are starting to change. This one is interesting …




 Found a house that looks almost like it did  when the neighborhood was new, back in 1951. 





It’s interesting to see all the changes.  No two houses are alike anymore.

My neighbor who likes classic cars has another one.



Not sure of the make/model/year.  Drew says it’s from the early 1970’s but it’s too beat up to identify l. But I love the guy guarding the vehicle.

Another neighbor hired a similar guard for his truck.



Yeah, it looks like everyone is getting ready for Halloween.





I have to decide what I plan to do …





Comments

  1. I've not seen any like those window ones! Those are great! I decorate, but on a budget, not like some neighbors with huge displays of inflatables. I don't like to pay that much and know they may not last a season. (Most of my stuff is thrifted!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the creepy figures. At least they're not clowns. I am seeing a preponderance of creepy clowns in my area. *shudders*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

Music Monday

Ultimate Blog Party!!!!