Another neighborhood walk

We had another cute visitor 


Took a long walk in the neighborhood.  I enjoy seeing the quirky changes people have made to their houses,

This one looks like it could be a cabin in the mountains.



  


The door treatment for this one is interesting.


  

Nice porch.





Children of the 60’s will understand my excitement at finding this street.


Alas, no Herman or Lily or Eddie or Grandpa or Marilyn …though I’m glad Spot wasn’t around.

The neighborhood is getting set for Halloween.
















I’m just loving spooky season …
 

Comments

  1. Little kids must be braver these days than in my youth! Some decorations are quite scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice looking neighborhood! My neighborhood isn't as Halloween decorated as some and, given that we are all older houses , you'd think Halloween would be a natural decoration theme for some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great decorations at your neighbors' houses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

Music Monday

Ultimate Blog Party!!!!