A date which will live in infamy



Comments

  1. As a history major and historian in training, there is great controversy over when the President and our government knew who, what, where etc. prior to the attack.

    Nonetheless, it is a day that should be remembered...I am afraid the younger generation will not...sigh...another story for another day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I majored in history, Linda, I know exactly what the controversy was. Our entry into the war was inevitable, it’s just a question of whether Oearl Harbor was a surprise or a catalyst.

    My dad was a WW II vet, served in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My father was also a World War II veteran. I salute all those who served in the war today. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are loosing our WW II vet.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  5. My niece and nephews' great-grandfather (mother's grandfather) was a survivor. And now I can't remember which ship he was on. He went to SIL's high school and told her classes about his experiences. (My brother filmed him before he passed away.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A