#skywatchfriday -- NYC in autumn

So last Friday I took a walk around the neighborhood.

There's a small park at 55 Water Street.  You can't see it from the sidewalk.  You have to take the escalator up to the Elevated Acre.  There were a lot of flowers in the park all summer.  Here's what's left:




A tree....or rather, some trees...grow in Brooklyn.





Caught the Staten Island Ferry leaving its terminal.




And yes, that's a cruise ship ....small one.




That's the Silver Whisper.  Returned from Canada on 11/1 and headed to the Caribbean on 11/3.  I'd love to be on that cruise!

#skywatchfriday

Comments

  1. :-( No pictures showed up for me. I'm sure it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only view photo #2 for some reason. Pretty sky. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird. When I log out of my account I can see only one photo. Ill have to figure that out...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday