Music Monday





I loved being an honorary co-chair last month.  I got to hear a lot of good music.  I'm addingsome new music  to my Halloween playlist...next year, instead of a cyber party, I'll be having a real Halloween party.  Did you know October 31, 2020 is a Saturday?  And that the moon will be full that night?

Back to the present.

It's another "your choice" week.

How about songs about cars?


Last month we rode in Aretha's Pink Cadillac.  Springsteen had one, too:




The Beach boys liked their Little Deuce Coup:





But they also liked T-Birds




Sir Paul will let you drive his car:




Gary Numan feels safe in his car.




And Joe Walsh loves his Maserati.






Comments

  1. Nice way to start the day - all of these are songs for a cold Monday morning. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great songs. Have a great day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool songs. Thanks for sharing them. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great car songs here. You gave me an idea for what to play for "song of the day" fairly soon...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday