another this and that

Well, it's Valentine's Day again.  Drew and I officially got engaged on Valentine's Day in 1986.  Ironically, our divorce became final ten years later, on February 14, 1996.  Since we've been back together, we try to remember that first occasion and not the second.

And yes, our daughters think we are crazy.

Jen and I are going to the gym tonight, a little mother-daughter bonding on the treadmill.  Her boyfriend has school tonight.  He's studying nursing, wants to be an RN.  Smart man.

More aggravation with My Stupid Knee: the bureaucratic nonsense I have to endure so that the pharmacy ships my medication to my doctor knows no bounds.  What are they shipping, gold?  platinum?  diamonds?  Makes me roll my eyes.

It's going to be a very full weekend.  Lots of plans.  We're seeing Spamalot  Sunday night, and we've got reservations at a couple of nice restaurants. 

Then on Tuesday we're going to the accountant to do our taxes.  Ugh.  I'm not counting on a refund.  As long as I don't find myself owing money to the IRS, I'll be just fine. 

My newest toy:

Canon Powershot SX530 HS 16MP Wi-Fi Super-Zoom Digital Camera 50x Optical Zoom Ultimate Bundle Includes Deluxe Camera Bag, 32GB Memory Card, Extra Battery, Tripod, Card Reader, HDMI Cable & More



Yes, my phone takes decent photos, but I wanted something more.  It's not the fanciest camera, but it looks like it will be fun to use.  The camera arrived yesterday, and I can't wait to start playing with it.

Comments

  1. Pretty camera. Happy anniversary, sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people I know split the sheets seem to have better relationship.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a couple of second passes at relationships that worked quite well and one that ended up a sad disaster. (In the case of the sad disaster, the husband checked out after their one and only child was born with a physical disability. Then the parents tried marrying again after their child was grown. Lots of room for maturity to take hold in the man but guess it never did.) I wish you both happiness (is that the celebration?) and congrats on the camera. Have lots of fun with it! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday