Shadow Shot Sunday Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - August 30, 2026 A tree grows in Levittown Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments kwarkitoAugust 30, 2026 at 11:58 AMc'est une ombre toujours rassurante que celle d'un bel arbreReplyDeleteRepliesReplyYogi♪♪♪August 30, 2026 at 12:07 PMI love your tree shadows. Is this THE Levittown? Isn't like the first master planned suburb or something like that. Everyone trashes suburbs nowdays (nowdays is a word in Oklahoma) . I love them. I am not ready to be a cliff dweller.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
c'est une ombre toujours rassurante que celle d'un bel arbre
ReplyDeleteI love your tree shadows. Is this THE Levittown? Isn't like the first master planned suburb or something like that. Everyone trashes suburbs nowdays (nowdays is a word in Oklahoma) . I love them. I am not ready to be a cliff dweller.
ReplyDelete