Music Monday part 2

 And one day after losing Dolly





Comments

  1. I had forgotten all about Tim Curry's musical side until Lydia mentioned. I'm glad you featured movies that I've seen and totally forget about him being in. His singing style is pretty theatrical, which is perfect for musicals. He has music on Apple. I plan to listen to his stuff to see if he has anything serious. All this time, I thought it was Home Alone 2 that I saw Tim in for the first time, but it was Annie. We did see the Rocky Horror Picture Show but many, many years after it released which sadly I just thought was okay. RIP Tim! Thanks for including Tim Curry's musical adventures with 4M. Have a boogietastic week, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choices. Love Tim Curry and Dolly is an institution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many greats gone this month. Tim Curry in Rocky Horror Picture Show was, shall we say, unforgettable? I forgot he (and Carol Burnett) were in Annie. Enjoyed both these videos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment