Ranblings
So last week two of my coworkers were gushing over a musical artist I’d never heard of. Said he was a modern Bob Dylan/CSN type, that he was absolutely wonderful. Guy named Noah Kahan. I said he sounds interesting…
Saturday night, while Drew and I were getting drenched at the Ducks game, people were gathering at Citi Field for a concert. Eventually the concert was cancelled because of the weather. The artist? Noah Kahan. I would never have recognized the name of the artist who was supposed to appear if I hadn’t been talking about him earlier that week. Guess that means I’m going to have to explore his music.
So of course after the monsoon on Saturday we get perfect summer weather Monday. Sigh.
Though we’re expecting bad weather today and tomorrow. We can’t catch a break, can we?
I haven’t seen front yard bunny in person recently, but he did show up on my Ring camera Sunday. Yay!
There have been no further sitings of backyard bunny. Sigh.
Do I start singing “Circle of Life” now?
Comments
Post a Comment