More ramblings

 So the stupidity of the health insurance industry never ceases to amaze me. My doctor prescribed medication, told me to take it twice a day.  My old health insurance happily paid for the prescription. It worked well.   My new health insurance will only pay for one pill a day. One dose a day isn’t doing it hit me.  So my doctor has now prescribed a second medication, which the insurer pays for, to take along with the first.  Crazy, right?

We’re finally getting nice weather for an entire weekend.  I am so looking forward to that!

Tonight’s plan includes a walk at Jones Beach and take out from a Chinese place that has gluten free choices.  I’m so glad I can walk at the beach, I haven’t really been able to go for a walk all week.

I did manage a short walk last night.  Twilight.  And the bunnies were out in force!






And on my own front lawn …





Yes, front yard bunny lives!







Comments