Monday Music

 


  • Feb. 26 You have two theme choices this week –  #1 It’s National Pistachio Day, so how about spelling pistachio using Song Titles (or Artists/Bands if you prefer).  #2 Since it’s a leap year, build your picks with “leap” or  “jump” song titles. 

Hmmm, which to choose?

Let’s start with a classic by Harry Belafonte


  

We have to have something by the Boss

  

Let’s get moving with some Van Halen



  

The Stones



  

Manilow?  I’m a fanilow




  

And we have to include the Pointer Sisters


  


Comments

  1. How about "Jump Into The Firef" by Harry Nilsson?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Robin,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you. I love your song list. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great collection of "jump" song titles. Thanks making me wanna jump this morning. Have a boogietastic week, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got me jumping too! Great list! Is it your birthday.... Have a great one 💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jump from Van Halen came to my head right away. Love the other choices especially Barry Manilow

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gonna be a fabulous day for you today!
    •°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
    ║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ BIRTHDAY " "☆
    ╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ¥☆★☆★☆¥ ★☆•°*”˜˜”*°•. ..
    ...have a wonderfully blessed day my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I jumped with joy when I saw your selections this week. I forgot all about the Harry Belafonte song. And, Van Halen's Jump is an old favorite. I hope you had a jumpin' good birthday, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday