Music Monday

 And it’s a “your choice” week.


So what’s been on my mind lately!




Moon Shadow.





And …



Duchess.

We are teaching two cats to  cohabit.  Drew’s cat Duchess is ten years old and has always been an “only cat”.  My cat Shadow will be a year old next month, and I occasionally left her with a friend who has two cats of her own, so she is used to being with other cats. Shadow wants to play with Duchess, but Duchess isn’t interested.


  





It’s been interesting.


So how about songs about cats?


One of my favorite shows.  I saw the original production four times during its long run.  (Do not ever mention that abomination they put on film a couple of years ago.) I even named a cat Mr. Mistoffelees. (“He is quiet, he is small, he is black, from his ears to the tip of his tail…”) 

So let’s start this party with a song for Jellicle Cats.


  

Is about some Elton John?



  

Something by Al Stewart




  

We have to include this one from Tom Jones



  


And Cat Stevens gave me the idea for my cat’s name

  

Let’s end with a classic.

  


Comments

  1. Great choices! So they still haven't figured out how to get along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping that eventually Dutchess and Moonshadow can co exist in peace but change can be hard for senior cats and (pointing to me) bloggers. Meantime, my spouse and I loved your playlist. The choreography in Jellicle Cats is fantastic. Year of the Cat is one of my all time favorite songs. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pussy cats will eventually learn to co-exist. My hubby is the cat man. He'd probably say to make sure both get love from you. Have a cat tower or a place where they can look down on you...hahaaa. that gives them comfort.
    I love your tunes..I saw Cats 3 times and enjoyed each. I love all your picks especially the last one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday