Wednesday Hodgepodge

 1. Your favorite cleaning product? Do you clean your own house or hire out? Most disliked household chore? What one chore do you not mind so much? 


I have a small apartment, it's fairly easy to clean.  I have a washer/dryer, so laundry is fairly easy.  My floor seems to be a magnet for dirt, so I am constantly sweeping or mopping -- ugh.


 2. It's Canned Food Month...do you use a lot of canned goods? What are the three canned items you purchase most often? Last thing you made using a canned ingredient? 

My shopping list usually contains canned tuna, canned soup or a can of coffee.  I dislike most canned vegetables, I usually prefer frozen, but I will use canned mushrooms.  I threw some into my spaghetti sauce the other day.



 3. Can of worms, anything can happen, can you imagine?, as best I can, kick the can down the road, more than one can take, no can do, not if I can help it...choose an idiom and tell us how you currently relate.

Kick the can down the road...I've putting things off and I really should stop kicking that can, pick it up and deal with it...

4.The last Tuesday in February is National Spa Day. Are you someone who enjoys a day at the spa? Last time you visited a spa? Do you have a favorite spa? Are salons open for business in your area? Have you made changes to your hair and nail routine since Corona hit? In what way? 

I really, really, really need to visit my salon, I haven't been there in a year...

Not much of a spa fan, I've gone a few times but it's really not my thing.

 5. Believe it or not this is the last Hodgepodge of the month. In one sentence sum up your February. 

BIRTHDAY

 6. Insert your own random thought here.

Waiting for spring!


Comments

  1. It's a sunny 70 degrees here today so feeling very springlike. I love it! A February birthday must bring a little bit of happy to an otherwise somewhat dreary month. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background of the sky from the airplane! I just got off a zoom call with our travel agent and we are looking at trips for 2022 and 2023. My co-worker had two jonquils in her yard today so hopefully spring is on the way. It is 70 degrees in Alabama today with sunny skies! Last week at this time, it was frigid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be my word for March! When we lived in a condo with under 700 square feet it was so easy to clean! I'm looking forward to Spring, too. Hope the rest of February treats you well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have magnets in my home. It attract all sort of items.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Month to you! And yes! Come, Spring!
    A smaller place like an apartment means less to clean, less furniture to dust.
    I hope you can pick up that can and run with it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday