Happy Mother's Day

Brunch with Jen and Drew at Ciao Baby.  Becca has finals and couldn't come home. Drew and I love Ciao Baby in Massapequa, and figured we'd try the Commack location, since it's closer to where Jen and I live.  It's got the same "rat pack" vibe, but on a much smaller scale. They had a buffet brunch for Mother's Day.  Food was excellent -- both breakfast and lunch dishes were served.  French toast was excellent, the pasta dishes were amazing. I liked the sausage and peppers.  The dessert choices were limited, the pound cake was good but the cookies were like cardboard.  Service was mediocre, I suspect it's because they usually don't do Sunday Brunch. I'd probably go back, on a day when the regular menu was served, if I happened to be in the neighborhood.  But for me, Ciao Baby means the Massapequa location. Ciao Baby on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday