It’s like eating in a haunted house!

 We tried a new, fun restaurant yesterday. Haunted House of Hamburgers, where it’s Halloween every day.

Even the outside of the building is themed.





  

This little guy was peeping out at me when we parked the car.


There’s a small corn maze at the front of the building.








The inside is incredible. It’s very dark, with creepy noises, and horror movies on a screen over the bar.






Our table



Water glasses



Drew had the Zombie burger



I was able to get a burger with a gluten free bun (not decorated).  And a side salad — the fries have gluten

The food is good, some of the cocktails look very 8nteresting, but the real reason to go is the atmosphere.  It was fun.  

We’ll probably go back in October.  .

Comments

  1. What a strange, to me, concept for a year-round restaurant. What could they do to potatoes (the fries) to make them have gluten? Bread them? Good food and fun atmosphere are a winning combination! I think October would fit best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you remember Mars 2112 in the late 1990's/early 2000's in Time Square? It was a themed restaurant, kind of fun. We ate there with my then young son and two cousins (one my sons age) on a NYC visit. It was a themed restaurant based on space travel. This haunted restaurant looks like fun if you have children or grandchildren of the right age, or are into Halloween-which I know a lot of adults are nowadays. Too bad about the french fries - I know some restaurants use a coating for crispiness that isn't gluten free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun place.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday