Laugh Out Loud Moment

 So my Celiac diagnosis has made ordering take out much more difficult.  Imagine my joy when I found an Italian restaurant that does gluten free pasta and pizza/  And it's just five minutes from my house.

So I was craving Italian food last night. Drew wasn't interested in Italian, so I ordered only for myself -- chicken parmigiana with a side of penne, to be delivered to the house 'cause I was feeling lazy.

The food arrived, both dishes clearly labeled "gluten free".

And then I noticed that a small bag was also delivered.

A ciabatta roll.  They gave me a ciabatta roll.

Definitely NOT gluten free.

Good thing Drew likes ciabatta.

Comments

  1. Someone at that restaurant needs a little more training. It would certainly give me (if I needed to be gluten free or had food allergies) a little less confidence in ordering their food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in a separate bag, so I’m not overly concerned. And Drew enjoyed the roll.

      Delete
  2. The restaurant should surely have been more careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, they probably need to rethink their little "gift". Although, maybe it hadn't come up before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday