Music Monday

 The theme?


Robin from SongbirdsCrazyWorld says since we’re in “the dog days of summer”, lets put together songs about animals.


Yes, I chose today’s theme.


So by now you know I am the mother of two adorable cats, Duchess and Shadow.




So we will start with songs about cats, of course.


  


  

But I also like dogs.  I had a poodle once, and more recently I had a wonderful beagle named Molly.  So, songs about dogs.



  



You’d expect a girl named Robin to like birds.  You’d be correct.


  

When I was a kid I’d ride horses at camp.  So a song about horses.


  

And when I created this theme, I never said the animals had to be real.  I love fantasy,  so …


  


  





Comments

  1. Good choices! We only have the one song in common (you'll see tomorrow).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi great tunes and rocking robin and Puff the magic dragon... So great to hear again. I chose who let the dogs out too fun track! Unfortunately the second video is not available in the UK what was it? Great post 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever idea to incorporate mystical creatures in your theme picks. I didn't think of that! I loved "Puff the Magic Dragon" as a kid!! You did a great job on your entire song line up. Thanks for sharing and for coming up with such a good theme for us, dear friend. Have a boogietastic week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed, it was good to hear Puff and Rockin' Robin, from the good 'ol days. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone was in love with Davy from The Monkeys, but my crush was Mickey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Puff, the Magic Dragon but it's so sad. When I was a kid and heard this song, I cried and made up a different story where the Dragon still had his friend and was happy.
    Love the Irish Rovers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again great songs.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices here. Many of which I considered. Very nice playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some classic songs here. I loved Puff the Magic Dragon as a child although the deeper meanings of the song (when a child grows up) escaped me at the time. Year of the Cat is one of my all time favorite songs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday