Another this and that

 So I was on my way home from a doctor’s appointment yesterday, just driving my car, when I saw a dead animal in the road.

It was a cat.  A tuxedo cat, all black and white fur.  Just like my Shadow.  

Confirmation that my choice to make Shadow an indoor-only cat is a good decision.

I signed up for pet insurance.  It doesn’t cover routine veterinary care, but does cover accidents and illnesses.  I need to take care of the furry child, right?

I was at my doctor’s office to get a COVID swab, which is now a prerequisite to any medical procedure.  I’m having a small outpatient procedure tomorrow.  

I’ve got an appointment with another doctor Friday, and yet another doctor on Monday.  Just routine medical care, nothing dramatic or alarming.

Yeah, I’ve reached that stage in my life where half the people in my contacts list have the same first name — Doctor.

I’m really getting full use of my health  insurance.  Thank goodness for insurance and a pretax spending account.

Sad thought:  my cat has better health insurance and better access to medical care than a lot of people in this country.

Comments

  1. It's terrible to see dead animals in the road. I hate it every single time. Glad your cat is safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday