Facebook fun


 

I belong to a Facebook group that focuses on Jewish food.  I posted this photo today, describing my everything bagel with cream cheese, lox and onion as “the real breakfast of champions”.

So the group had a lengthy discussion about what to put on a bagel.

And a lot of people asked “what does the mug say?”






משהו  (mashu) is the Hebrew word for "something" and בעברית (b'ivrit) is Hebrew for "in Hebrew". Mashu b'ivrit = something in Hebrew.

The mug literally says "something in Hebrew".


I love a good pun.



Comments

  1. I'll add my comment - for me it's just a bagel, cream cheese and nova lox. That's it. I prefer everything bagels but am flexible on the flavor and toppings of the bagel, as long as it doesn't have raisins in it. As for the mug - I can not read (or speak) either Hebrew or Yiddish, so I would have been asking, too. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Lox?
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday