Music Monday

 Your choice again...


...so today I choose Fleetwood Mac.


The Rumours album was one of my favorites.  Released in 1977, the music evokes memories of my junior and senior years of high school. I must have played that album until the vinyl wore out.  


I finally got to see Fleetwood Mac in concert in 2013, at Jones Beach.  Great show.  


So here are some of my favorites from Fleetwood Mac.













And my absolute favorite -- how can you resist Stevie Nicks singing about a breakup with her lover while said lover accompanies her on the guitar?  





Comments

  1. Robin,

    Fleetwood Mac is awesome! Man, some of these songs take me back!! Thanks for hitting the 4M dance floor, my dear. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm glad I'm not the only person in the world that not only loves Fleetwood Mac, but loves the old days better than today! YOU GO GIRL!!! Hi! Yep, It's me, XmasDolly! How ya been? Well, yep my sorta blog is up and it's a mess, but I'm still working on it. Forgive me cuz I don't know what I'm doing. Still trying to find a better place that's free and is easy. Got any advice? I'll take it all my email is xmasdolly@comcast.net... if ya get a chance... if not that's okay... luv ya anyway! The older singers like in our day was the best for sure. FLEETWOOD MAC ROCKS! WOO HOO & HAVE A GREAT WEEK! BE WELL! BE SAFE! & MOST OF ALL BE! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had two of my absolutely favorite Fleetwood Mac songs - Rhiannon and The Chain. Rhiannon brings back so many memories of a certain time in my life, and to think, this song was only written in about 15 minutes. When I hear it I just disappear into it. Great, great post! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great taste in music.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A