Back to Planet Fitness!

So I mentioned last week that I had re-joined Planet Fitness.  I did my first workout Tuesday night, my first real workout in months, and oh how I felt it Wednesday morning.

I'm going back for more torture tonight.

I shouldn't call it torture.  Overall I feel better when I'm exercising and eating right, and once I get back into my routine I will enjoy visiting the gym. 

I'm annoyed with myself because I gained back a significant amount of weight.  I'd like to blame it on the surgery I had in July, but the truth is, I was slipping back into bad habits even before my surgery.

Sigh.  Lifelong habits are hard to break, aren't they?

But I persevere.

Comments

  1. Yes, lifetime habits. And if I just look at food now, I gain weight. When did that start to happen? Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, one needs to make it a permanent practice. Good for you for going back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday