Another this and that

So I’ve started walking at the beach again.  I’m upset with myself, I gained weight and cannot wear any of my clothes from last summer.  I’m slowly getting my head back into the game. Keeping the Fitbit happy is a good start.  The knees and the back are cooperating.  My physical therapist tells me she can see how much stronger I’ve become.

Work is busy as always.  We met with a potential new client this week, and I suspect he bought our pitch.  I’m just nervous that some of the new work will get dumped on me.  Job security, I guess.  But I could use a break.

Maybe Florida?  A friend is in the process of buying a townhouse outside Orlando.  He will use it for snowbirding, but it’s also registered with Air BNB, so he plans to rent it out.  Friends and family will get a majorly discounted rate.  So eventually we may be among his clientele.

Eventually.  

Should be fun.

But today I am sad.

They say a mother is only as happy as her unhappiest child.

Jen is sad today, she is headed to a wake tonight.  A young man in our community, only 25 years old, was killed in a motorcycle accident.

And Becca is very sad.  Her boyfriend is moving to California.  She doesn’t want to talk about it...

Comments

  1. Becca's not considering going with him? Probably for the best. And so sorry about Jen's friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, she clammed up right after she shared the news, so I don’t know the details, but no, she’s not going with him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday